Thursday, December 31, 2015

Holy crap in a Basket


Sooooo, it's been well over a year since I took the time to post on this blog.  In truth it's been quite a while since I did any sort of long-term blogging of note.  I tried to do a collaborative gaming-based blog with someone but for some reason it fell apart.  Now I am back.  This blog has been my longest running train of thought and I feel it's time to bring it back.

So, be warned.  In the coming days I will be adding much more to this blog to help illustrate what I have been doing and what I am working on currently.  Despite my radio silence I have still stayed somewhat busy and hope to share the results of my labors with you all soon

In the meantime I thought I would share a couple of my more recent drawings that will be utilized in an upcoming project...



No comments:

Post a Comment