Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Supers Question


As is obvious from some of my previous posts I enjoy comic-books and supers in general.  What I have trouble with is Super-Hero gaming.  Not withstanding my own efforts to create a supers game I really enjoy I am determined to find an existing game that I can release things for.  I want to do this for a couple of reasons, the main one being to get more exposure for both me, and the company I am part of.

I have a few favorites that have been out and about for a while including...

G-Core
Supers!
BASH
Invulnerable
Sentinels of Echo City

What I can't help but wonder is the direction I should go.  Part of me says to just use the system I like the most but the other side says to go with something with a more apparent fan-base.  Now, I know that a couple of those I just mentioned could be considered 'fringe-games' since they have yet to get the recognition they deserve but I still enjoy them...

There are others I could write for of course... I could do things for Mutants and Masterminds or even Icons, but I don't know...

There are just so many out there that it's hard to decide.  I'm not especially worried about how complex the game is... I like them all, but I wonder what route I should go.

So what say you all?  Well known or fringe?  And what other games would you all suggest?

2 comments:

  1. I wish more folks played Aberrant. It's hands down my favorite supers game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish more folks played Aberrant. It's hands down my favorite supers game.

    ReplyDelete