Thursday, October 17, 2013

Busy Busy

Hey gang!

As the title of this post says things have been busy around here.  Between Real Life issues and a couple of outside projects I am working on things have been crazy.  That is OK though, in many ways being busy is a good thing.  It gives me less time to get frustrated with all my personal projects.

What outside projects you ask?  The first is a full-blown review of the super/comic-book game 'Man-Made Mythology" while the second is doing a beta read-through for another companies game.  Neither of these are paying gigs mind you, but they keep me in the loop and allows me to expand my horizons a bit.  As soon as I am done with the review for Man-Made I will be posting it on here for all to read.

Art wise I have finally started to draw again.  It is going slow of course but hey...progress is always good right?  I have art to do for an upcoming MADS project, concept art for a friends RPG, and of course work for my own projects.  Oh the excitement.

On the personal writing front I have finished the writing work for my next G-Core project I just have to finish the art.  My new Invulnerable project is progressing along very well now and I am excited to see where it goes.

In the next couple of days I plan to do a review of the fantasy game Legend.  I will post that as soon as I can.  It is one system that I enjoy although it is truly a dangerous and bloody game.  It is not at all like the system I am writing and that may be a good thing.

Thanks as always for reading and Keep on Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment