Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Espeth Update

Hey fellow gamers!

It has been a while since I have posted anything concerning my fantasy world of Espeth.  Of late I have been working on several other projects which has left me scant time for my fantasy escapades.  That changed a few days ago when I began a more concerted effort to expand both the Espeth setting as well as the home-brew system I am writing.

I have decided to make some rather drastic changes to the original setting to make it more dynamic.  The way it stands now it is rather bland so I am hoping to shake that up some.  The first place I am working on is the region known as the Frontier... You may remember its description from an earlier post but here is the beginning (only a few paragraphs mind you) of the new Frontier.

I hope you enjoy it and if you have any input by all means, let me know!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4f7m7ez0n71p3cp/Frontier%20redo.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment