Thursday, July 18, 2013

Character Profile: Alpha

Today I spent much of the day trying to decide what I wanted too do.  This isn't really anything new for me, but after a while I finally settled on working on reworking a old character of mine for G-Core. 

He was originally presented in my first G-Core product, Allies and Adversaries but he has since gone through much and even received a new picture.  Granted I need to finish adding color to it, but that is already a work in process.

Alpha got a bit of a re-do as I am extending my overall timeline.  His adventures that began in the 60's are still going even in 2050, which is the time that the campaign takes place.  He is one of the most powerful extraordinaries active today and stands as a beacon of order in a world going to crap.

I will have a more extensive blog post soon as well as more character profiles.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wos0ptqpcr2s8m/Alpha.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment