Friday, July 19, 2013

Stadtler

Last night I had the opportunity to chat with a good friend about writing and inspiration.  For those of you that have been reading this blog you will understand that I have issues remaining on a certain project.  He encouraged me, in his own way, to try something new.  To pick a single character or place and just write about that instead of writing an entire setting at once...it's a new idea for me to be sure.

I decided to listen to his advice and have been working diligently on this since then.  The attached file is my idea of a city that is a part of my rather large fantasy setting.  Although there are no specific NPC's or stats of any kind in the document I think it is still a great starting point for a campaign or even a nifty place to visit,  I know that after my discussion with my friend that I will be concentrating on Stadtler for the time being, making it as detailed as I can before moving on.

This is going to be the starting place of my Monsters and Magic campaign and plan to update this as much as possible as I work on it.

As always, enjoy and keep on Gaming!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcqxoigzdt32ufy/Stadtler.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment