Monday, July 29, 2013

M&M Monday

Hey all!

I have been doing a lot of thinking and writing over the last few days.  The type of writing I have been working on has varied greatly from a super short project for G-Core which should be done by Friday, too more complex ideas such as my over-reaching custom setting I have been writing.  It has been a confusing mélange of thoughts to be sure.

In the middle of all that I took some time to do a bit of work for Monsters and Magic.  I have decided, at least for now, to supplement my M&M Wednesday with a M&M Monday! (/cue dance music).  For the time being the Wednesday posts will detail the overall deities of Espeth (and soon the gods specialty priests) while Mondays will contain information about different factions across the continent.

I am pleased at the amount of support I am getting for this project and have been considering working a second project into the M&M family.  But that is down the road still a bit, we will just have to see.

The attached file are the notes for The Order of the Cog and Fist.  A group dedicated to preserving ancient knowledge and relics from across Espeth.

As always thanks for taking the time to peruse this, and keep on Gaming!


https://www.dropbox.com/s/sgpcmj4a72lgc7s/The%20Order%20of%20the%20Cog%20and%20Fist.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment