Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Nexus (sci-fi setting)

A couple of months ago I released my second 3rd party book for the G-Core system.  It is basically a primer for a greater setting set in deep space.  Humanity has been forced into the stars and have built a new life for themselves along with many other species.

The file that I am attaching to this is the notes for the overall setting beyond what was presented in the 'Welcome to Bifrost' PDF.  It details the city of Nexus which is the center of human-controlled space.

I had a lot of fun working on this and, as with all my projects, to release it free for anyone to use as they see fit.  I think it has lots of room for adventures of all kinds and can be the basis of an entire campaign, regardless of the system being used.

As always, if you have any thoughts or ideas please feel free to let me know!

Thanks and Enjoy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zmohc4nbgaf7t3w/Nexus.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment