Wednesday, August 7, 2013

M&M Wednesday 3

Hello Everyone!!

Today is another Monsters and Magic day.  Instead of another deity this time I decided to post another of Espeth's many important groups.  This group, the Ebony Eye, is known as a collection of thieves, assassins, and rogues, but most importantly their members are reputed to have the ability to sense the future.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ig2q0ixp83r5nhm/The%20Ebony%20Eye.pdf

There is much more to the Eye than is in this post as I would like to keep some facets available for when I go into more detail about their home region.  The Ebony Eye can be found just about everywhere but their headquarters is in the domed city of Antios.

On a related note I have been thinking long and hard about the overall setting of Espeth and with some advice from the M&M G+ group I have decided to stay small in my overview for now.  Instead of going into wide swaths of the continent I am going to limit it to one smaller region.  The region in mind is a wild, untamed area known only as the frontier and is situated between the two most powerful nations on Espeth.

I have also been thinking of the flexibility of M&M and the Effect Engine as a whole.  For a time I was thinking of doing another fantasy setting for it, then I wondered about doing a horror setting.  Now my thinking is leading toward a space-opera setting.  The great thing is that I firmly believe the system can be used for anything, especially when considering the Constructs rules.

As always thanks for reading and keep Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment